Become a Peer!
Working as a Peer, whether in our First-Year Learning Courses or in our Second Year Experience courses, you’ll have many opportunities to gain skills that will benefit you at SSU and beyond. These positions let you work with diverse populations, develop your own leadership style, gain experiences that will help build your resume, and much more. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the lives of fellow students at SSU. On top of that, benefits include ALL of the following:
- Financial compensation
- Elective credit for training: UNIV 239 your first year in the program, and UNIV 339 if you return a second or third year
- Close relationships with faculty pairing
- Being a part of a tight-knit community
- Opportunities to advance within the program
- Receive priority registration
Recruitment and more information is located on Handshake. At this time, positions are closed so please check back later.
Completion of UNIV 238 is a requirement of the position, but can be waived on a case-by-case basis, so don’t let that be the reason you don’t apply.
For any questions please feel free to contact : firstname.lastname@example.org